The Snohomish County Sea Hawkers have partnered with Toys for Tots to serve the families of Snohomish County. The Toys for Tots staff was able to successfully open their warehouse on October 4th! In the first week they received over 470 family requests which represents over 1,800 children that need our assistance. The need in the community has never been so great so early in the season.
On Saturday, October 18th from 11-4 there will be a work party to get the warehouse ready for business. Would you come by and help for as long as you can? Every volunteer minute helps and the task is large.
Where: Veterans of Foreign Wars
Post 2100 (back entrance)
2711 Oakes Avenue
Everett, WA 998201
We need to help them with the following tasks:
– Hang Toys for Tots banners and signs on the outside of the building
– Build shelves
– Pressure washing the outside
– Clean the stairs, bathrooms
– Mop floors
– Organize the inside of the warehouse
– Sort toys
– Willingness to do just about anything
– Assist Reps that stop by to pick up promotional materials
If you have any of the following items, please bring them with you:
– Extension Cords
– Power strips
If you can join us or know someone who can, we would greatly appreciate the support. Spread the word and join us as we prepare to share the love.